Proficiency Testing Tunisia PTTn provides a range of consulting services designed to improve business performance and reduce exposure to risk. These services are provided across a range of disciplines including:
- Proficiency testing
- Method validation
- Data analysis
- Quality management
- Specialised technical services
- Our consulting services are tailored to meet specific client needs. Proficiency Testing Tunisia PTTn has conducted statistical consultancy services for Tunisia PTTn Nation Government departments, industry associations, laboratory accreditation bodies and reference material producers. The details of consulting services we offer include:
- Preparation of applicants for accreditation of their PT programs to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17043:2010 Conformity assessment – general requirements for proficiency testing.
- Assist with sample suppliers, homogeneity testing of samples, sample labelling and packaging, transport, customs clearance, sample distribution, receipt of results.
- Analysis of proficiency testing data.
- Proficiency testing report preparation.
- Liaison with accreditation bodies.
- Preparation of data to be used for method validation.
- Determination of appropriate statistical techniques to validate a method.
- Explanation of how these techniques can be applied in practice.
- Interpretation of results.
- Tailored service to meet specific methodology in testing fields.
- Preparation of data for analysis
- Comparison of methodology
- Statistical manipulation of data
- Analysis of trends, correlation etc.
- Analysis of data by a qualified staff statistician by accepted statistical procedures.
Report preparation using a range of applications including the statistical package, Word and Excel; incorporating graphical representations of data.
- Quality management principles covering preparation of quality manuals, conduct of internal audits and management reviews to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17043:2010.
- Reviewing system documentation against the relevant quality management system standards.
- Periodic audits of the system to confirm the effectiveness of components of the system as they are implemented, and identify areas for additional action.
SPECIALISED TECHNICAL SERVICES
Proficiency Testing Tunisia PTTn has access to a range of technical expertise to undertake specialised consulting assignments. We will examine any opportunities to provide these services, however, we will not undertake work for which we do not have or cannot obtain the relevant expertise.
Proficiency Testing Tunisia PTTn charges for consultancy services on an hourly rate. An estimate of the total hours to complete the work may be provided as guidance of the total cost.
For further information on Proficiency Testing Tunisia consultancy services contact PTTn General Manager email@example.com